An international conference on generating and sharing evidence and data for improved policymaking.
ScienceWorks is proud to present the internationally orientated Evidence for Policymakers conference, organised in collaboration with Leiden University and the involvement of the Dutch ministries. The conference will take place in a hybrid format. Participants will be able to participate virtually through a specialized platform.
During the conference, the use of both evidence and data will be examined in order to generate new structures for better informed policy. The overall aims of the conference are:
• How can policy become more effective and more transparent with the sharing of knowledge?
• How can we make data and research results more accessible for policy implementation?
The conference will treat a range of issues that influence our capacity to enhance the development and practical use of evidence for policymakers. The topics that will be addressed are:
• Policies and Strategies for Evidence Informed Policymaking
• Creating and Using Ex-ante Evidence
• Data and Algorithms for Better Policy
• Structuring Evidence in Government and Politics
The entire programme and registration can be found on our website. We hope to welcome you to the conference this December!
Leden van Vide ontvangen een registratiekorting voor virtuele participatie van €55,-. Dit kan ingevuld worden op het online registration form.
|Terug naar het overzicht|